The effective management of a large number of projects in different departments and in various functions represents a considerable challenge for large organizations.
Selecting and prioritizing projects to support the larger objectives of the organization productively while facing issues of limited resources requires a clear structure and preparation.
The execution phase of such projects necessitates effective planning and monitoring. A high degree of transparency makes it easier to take corrective action when quality or deadline issues arise.
Finally, during the actual execution phase, additional projects may appear. These projects must go through a formal prioritizing process that considers pre-established criteria as well as resource constraints.
Prioritization and portfolio monitoring:
Our methodology to implement project portfolio management consists of three basic steps:
- Define the project portfolio, and the execution
- Set up a structure for monitoring
- Continuous monthly monitoring
Advantages of our methodology:
- We employ a robust methodology designed to effectively prioritize and monitor complex project portfolios
- Our team of consultants has extensive experience assisting companies in managing large project portfolios
- Our monitoring tool provides the necessary transparency related to progress of the portfolios as a whole and allows users to adapt to any changes quickly and easily
- Our tool is extremely easy for those working at the operational level; it requires no training, special software, or time investment