In many cases, complex or large projects develop their own management dynamic. The key is to have a robust structure that defines work tasks, deadlines, and those responsible for every project. Commitment from each member of the team is essential for everything to run smoothly.
The challenge, in many cases, comes from the less tangible aspects of collaboration and efficient communication. How does one guarantee that team members know what they need to do to complete their respective tasks while, at the same time, knowing what the other team members need to complete their tasks?
Successfully managing a project or portfolio means successfully managing information. The status and obstacles for each area must be clear to all team members.
Key factor: Inter-team Communication
Our methodology to implement complex project coordination consists of three basic steps:
- Structure the project and plan the execution
- Set up a structure for monitoring
- Continuous monthly monitoring
Advantages of our methodology:
- The numerous project tasks are structured in a collaborative environment, guaranteeing that all relevant aspects of each area are considered
- Our continuous monitoring maintains the attention level of all team members so that each project task is completed on time and with a high degree of quality
- Our transparent management monitoring tool tracks the pace of the project as a whole, as well as that of each task, thus identifying issues and interdependencies
- Our tool is extremely easy to use for those working at the operational level; it requires no training, special software, or time investment