Academic and Scientific Cooperation Projects
We offer a platform for students and scientists, which helps them carry out their academic projects. Our main objective is to support projects that contribute to the current scientific debate about China and / or Brazil. A connection to consulting topics is preferred but not strictly necessary.
Our standards are high with the majority of papers supported by us having been awarded by supervising institutions. If you are ready for a challange and have an interesting topic please do not hesitate to contact us!
Recent examples include:
- "Intercultural communications interventions and their effectiveness in enhancing intercultural competency" (Working title, Ph.D) - Nick Cheong, Tilburg University
- "Cooperating with Chinese: Safeguarding intellectual property rights" (Working title, Master Thesis) - Theresa Kaut, University of Würzburg, German
- "Increasing the professionalization of Chinese companies in Germany" (2013, Scientific Article) - Miriam Fritz, David Berger, published in: Alexander Tirpitz / René R. Schleus (Hrsg.) (2014): Yearbook of Market Entry Advisory 2014 – Asien und Osteuropa als Ausgangspunkt und Ziel unternehmerischer Internationalisierung. Berlin: epubli Verlag.
- "The Messages of Made in China" (2013, Bachelor Thesis) - Yuqiong Wang, University of Paderborn, German
- "Chinese Investment in Germany since the 12th Five-Year-Plan - An analysis of the new transaction logic" (2013, Master Thesis) - Robin Lawless, Frankfurt School of Finance, German
We are always available as experts for independent research from students and / or scientists. Please send your application to Ms. Miriam Fritz, email@example.com.