Creating an effective corporate strategy brings with it a number of complex challenges. For example, a multifaceted business analysis, with its respective interdependencies, requires considering multiple factors, both external and internal. The same applies to generating effective actions to implement the strategy.
However, the greatest challenges frequently begin only after establishing the list of necessary actions. The question arises as to how one effectively puts the necessary actions into practice. To what degree should the actions of different departments be monitored and at what level? How does one monitor projects over the long term without losing sight of overall objectives?
Key Questions: On track? On time?
Our methodology to implement corporate strategies consists of three basic steps:
- Determine which actionable tasks should be implemented
- Set up a structure for monitoring
- Continuous monthly monitoring
Advantages of our methodology:
- Our teams are trained to conduct noninvasive monitoring together with our clients’ teams – we are discrete, while maintaining a high degree of persistence
- Based on our experience, monitoring with an external team results in a higher degree of acceptance by those working on our clients’ teams
- We have our own proven proprietary tool that allows both senior management and executive teams to view the performance of strategic actions as well as the progress of each objective
- Our clients see our methodology as effective and discrete, requiring no training and/or installation of cumbersome systems