Compared to production processes, which can be visually monitored, business processes are difficult to monitor in a simple and structured manner.
Relevant business process data is usually available in an organization, but is typically difficult to access and process. For example, the runtime of a transaction in the organization’s ERP might be relevant to the efficiency of a process, but there is no system to monitor this and bring it to the attention of the respective managers. On the other hand, from the point of view of the organization, the relevance and availability of the information may not justify the development of a report given the cost, both in time and money, to do so.
Key Questions: Bottlenecks? Actions?
Our methodology to implement business process management consists of three basic steps:
- Structure the process
- Set up a structure for monitoring
- Continuous monitoring
Advantages of our methodology:
- Our methodology allows to quickly and easily map and collect process KPIs
- The management interface provides a quick and informative view of the progress of each process being monitored
- Data is integrated into our system without the need for extensive programming
- Our system interfaces integrate ERP systems as well as our clients’ proprietary systems and export data in both XLS and TXT formats
- Data can also be easily entered manually complementing the data coming from client systems