BVMW China: Business Tour Programme (BTP) Spring 2017
BVMW China: Business Tour Programme Spring 2017
Organizers: BVMW China & Berners Consulting
This delegation trip by BVMW China in cooperation with Berners Consulting is designed for managing directors, managers, and specialists who would like to epxand their insights or gain first experience regarding potentials and challenges of the Chinese market. At the same time, the BTP is also intended for all experienced managers who are already successful in China and are looking for more input. A high value is placed on buiding of lasting and effective business contacts.
The trip at this time is accompanied by Prince Alexander to Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn and his wife, Princess Gabriela to Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn.
- Visits to pre-selected industrial parks / free trade areas and companies in China
- Information about the current local conditions for long-term cooperations and investments
- The practical meaning of "Industry 4.0" in China
- Economic strategies of China "Made in China" and "One Road One Belt" as well as economic potentials for the German companies
- Concrete opportunities for German companies in the area of cooperation, distribution, production, and services
- Contacts to potential Chinese business partners; open exchange in the context of matchmaking events
- Active exchange of experience with the German and Chinese managers
Itinerary: Shanghai, Suzhou, Changzhou (all Yangze Delta) and Jiangmen (Pearl River Delta)
We would be pleased to provide further details on request.
Please contact Mrs. Laura Marie Möller for further information. email@example.com